- B.S. in Computer Science, Tongji University, 2015
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Wayne State University, 2021
- Lanyu Xu, Arun Iyengar and Weisong Shi, ChatCache: A Hierarchical Semantic Redundancy Cache System for Conversational Services at Edge, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing(Cloud), Sep. 5-10, 2021, Virtual.
- Lanyu Xu, Arun Iyengar and Weisong Shi, CHA: A Caching Framework for Home-based Voice Assistant Systems, in Proceedings of the Fifth ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC), November 11-13, 2020.
- Lanyu Xu, Arun Iyengar and Weisong Shi, NULBroker: A Flexible and Responsive Broker for Cloud-based Natural Language Understanding Services, in Proceedings of the 11th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Cloud Computing (HotCloud), July 8, 2019, Renton, WA, USA.
Service and leadership
- Session Chair (Ph.D. forum), ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC 2018)
- PC Member, International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA 2021)
Conference Paper Reviewer
- International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA 2021)
Journal Paper Reviewer
- IEEE Internet Computing
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management
- IEEE Transactions on Service Computing
- Smart Health - Elsevier